Sunday, February 2

The Traveling Dollie // Sydney Opera House & Harbor Bridge

:D
 Hi everyone! It's Saige here, and today I'm going to show you some photos of me in Sydney, Australia!!
 Here's the beautiful Sydney Harbor Bridge, the water was so clear and pretty! Have you ever seen the ocean?
 These next two photos are my favorite, I look so pretty in front of the ocean! It matches my eyes!
 In front of the amazing Sydney Opera house!!!
 Here I am doing the top of the world pose, with both the Sydney Opera House & the ocean!
Just saying Hi to all of our lovely followers!
:D Here I am with my mommy touching the Sydney Opera house, because no doll has lived until they can say that they've touched a famous landmark! 

To see the full photoshoot & extras, here is the link to it:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHyXN7cQyQ

:D Hope you enjoyed!

~Saige


Saige wears-
Top- Isabelle's exclusive top
Skirt- AG Exclusive {Retired}
Bracelets- I made {Rainbow loom}
Highlight- from AG