Saturday, May 30

New Blog?!!

WHOA.
HOLD UP-
A new blog?
every Ag lover: but Mika, you've already created a million!


Wait,wait, wait, let me explain:

For months on end, I have been continuously writing new blog posts for you all.
Today I logged in, and found out that none of them had been saved.
So- I took action. I redesigned my blog (fully) and even created a new title.
All in all, I'm not really creating a new blog. I'm writing on a 'newly revamped' blog from now on- Dolls & Company!
I also went through all of my blog posts, deleted the unimportant ones, and re-edited the old ones I was keeping. I'm honestly very proud of how my blog currently looks, although there are a few things I need to fix. (ie, the banner is WAY too small.)
Just so that this isn't a completely boring post, here's a photo from one of my most recent photo shoots:
Sincerely,
-agmuffinstudios