Sunday, May 31

Tea Time With The Queen 💖

After hours of potential downpour, chilly winds, and my inability to decide on a single doll to photograph, I achieved a new photo shoot, mainly for the reason of having something to post on this 'new blog'.


I've tried countless times to manage this tangled mess of hair that Cinna has, it's just too difficult for a single person to handle!

 These top two photos are some of my best out of this photo shoot, but I can simply never decide which to post on my Instagram (@agmuffinstudios). Thoughts?
 To setup for outdoor photos, I used a reflector and a kitchen stool. I'm so classy sometimes.

Also, did I happen to mention that I'll be travelling to Wisconsin for the Warehouse sale June 13th? I most likely won't have a doll travel along with me, but I just might buy several new outfits for the girls. It just so coincidentally happens as I have no current money saved up for this specific event, but I've been hard at work for allowance.

School ends in less than two weeks, so hopefully I'll have more time to photograph my lovely dollies (which I've just cleaned.)
I've also decided to rename Saige, but I just can't seem to find the correct fit. My choices are: Amelia, Aurora, Charlotte, Hazel, and Bailee. What do you think is a proper fit for Saige?

I'd absolutely love to stay and chat, but I'm off to photograph Anastasia (Mia).
'Till next time,
Mika ✨